January 31, 2007

I'm reading the bull shit you have on this site about weather the followers of Jesus Christ are stupid or not and I want to know where the hell you get off putting yoruself as judge and jury over the saved when you haven't even got the common sense to stop yourself from burning in Hell for alleternity. You think religious people are all a bunch of drooling idiots just because we can read the Bible and understand its Truth. So here's what I have to say to you and your "friend" --

Fuck you

Fuck your friend

Fuck you and your friend

Fuck you again

Let me tell you something else I know that this whole site is bull shit and you just make it all up. You make up these pretend "conversations" to jerk yourself off and sound so smart but anyone with an ounce of intellingence (which you don't have) can tell that you are just writing to yourself. That's why there's nothing from real Christians here and I'm sure we'll all get to see in a few days when this "conversation" ends that you'll have come to the conclusion that sure enough you think all followers of Jesus Christ are idiots and the only intelligent people are assholes like you.

So if you're so smart tell me this? If there is no God and not Jesus Christ thenhow do you explain the miracles of life and the Signs that are seen every day? You can't because they are beyond your understanding.

God will forgive you but you will reject him and end up brurning for enternity for trying to lead so many down the path to hell with your big rambling streams of crap when all anyone has to do is read the Bible to see that you don't know what you are talking about and tha tmakes me smile.

I'm not sure that your letter really deserves a response, but I'm going to respond anyway, just in case there are others thinking along the same lines as you.

First, I don't think anyone here is saying that religious people are all idiots. The correspondent you are referring to thinks that people who are religious are not behaving intelligently, and I am disagreeing with that argument. Will I change my mind by the end of this conversation? I don't know, since I don't know how the conversation will play out.

Second, the conversations here are not made up. The letters are all real as are the responses. I have received much correspondence from Christians, as you will see if you read deeper into the correspondence pages. I do not receive as much correspondence from religious people as I would like, however.

Third, there are plenty of non-supernatural explanations for what you would call miracles. Give me an example and I will try and show you what I mean. By the way, followers of Islam also say that they see miracles that support their faith, and I'm guessing that you don't need my help disbelieving that they are sent by God.

And finally, please feel free to quote the part of the Bible that shows that I don't know what I'm talking about.