January 30, 2007

Have you read The Book of Enoch?

What IF the TRUE Bible is The Book of Enoch but instead we believe or read THE INCOMPLETE BIBLE OF TODAY?

I haven't read it, but I am generally familiar with what it is about. It would make no difference to me if the Bible as read today (in its various versions) were not the one originally intended by some ancient writer. I consider the Bible a historical document like any other.

What IF Falling Angels are the ones who's running the government?

I would be very surprised.
If you are an Atheist, do you believe you are real or fake? Because if you are real, then do you belive you are real because of you nerve senses? Then if so, what is real?

I believe I am real. I don't know how it would be possible to believe I was fake. I have faith that the signals my brain receives from my senses are generally reliable, however I have no proof that I'm not a brain in a jar in some mad scientist's laboratory being fed false signals (just in case you are asking).

Since you dont believe in God then how can you distinguish what is real and what is an illusion?

To my knowledge, believing in a deity wouldn't help me distinguish reality from fantasy. In fact, it might be a step in the wrong direction.

What IF Falling Angels lusted with human females producing an evil seed in Babylon thus you get PSALM 137:9?

I find this unlikely.

If life is an accident, then giving birth to a child is AN ACCIDENT? RIGHT?

That does not follow. The discovery of penicillin may have been an accident, but the use of penicillin to cure disease is done with purpose.

Granted Religion was MAN MADE...but then who influence to make the U.S. government of today?

That's a big subject. There were a great many influences, including Thomas Jefferson who believed religion and government should be kept separate. I love that guy.

Do you believe you are YOUR ARE YOUR OWN GOD?

No. I don't even know what that would mean.

Now, let's just say that the prophecies of god and the son of god were correct. Then comes the day when your freedom gets restrained and in order for you to get THAT FREEDOM you need to wear, have or carry the mark of the beast. Would you or an Atheist receieve or accept such thing in order for you to restore freedom?

If all the prophecies of the Bible came true and supernatural beings started showing up and doing stuff, odds are I wouldn't be an atheist anymore. That's like asking if I'd still believe Elvis was dead if he showed up at my house.

Did you prepared yourself when the Y2K phenomena happend? If so, why?

Yes. I was working in a technology-related field at the time and some of our equipment needed to be updated for Y2K. What does this have to do with anything under discussion?

Do you believe or think that the JFK assassination was a conspiracy?

I do not see compelling evidence for a conspiracy.

What about 9/11?

I think a JFK conspiracy is far more likely.

What do you think about The Illumanati?

I don't like them. They overdress and the cupcakes at their bake sales are always too expensive.

Do you think that secret societies exist and they are controling the U.S. Government?

No.

Antartica is going to be no more. Did you believe or put a thought about global warming? If you said yes, then how can you believe in something that hasnt occur yet but will and we are going to experience the meltdown. To be honest with you I NEVER THOUGHT it will or was going to occur.

I think the evidence for global warming is good. The evidence that it might in part be caused by humans is also good enough that I think we should take some precautions. Science is often concerned with things that have not happened yet, and I have no problem with that.

Have you read A Pale Horse by Bill Cooper? If you did read it isn't weird that he was killed after he released his book?

I have not read the book, but my impression is that Cooper's information may be less than reliable.

My suggestion is to read the book titled Bible Codes Revealed by Sherry Shriner. I am doing my own RESEARCH by looking at it as an academic point of view. I am evanglist but now that I am reading more I consider myself as a FOLLOWER of GOD. NO RELIGION influence. I am reading The Bible, The Book of Enoch, Introduction to Atheism, World Religions, The Illumanati 666 prt. 1 & 2, Aliens on The Internet, Definitions of Demon Spirits, A Pale Horse, Sumarian Methos and much more. Looking at both sides of the coin because THAT'S THE ONLY WAY to SEARCH for the TRUTH that we bear in society. But I still believe in Jesus and God but I am NOT SAYING ANYTHING and I RESPECT everyones belief. I share my information to those that want to hear but those that dont then I LET THEM BE!! I am also in the Planetary Society and Sierra Club. Take care and good bye.

Although I doubt that the U.S. government is covering up evidence of extraterrestrial visitations (among other things addressed in the books you mention), I applaud you for respecting the beliefs of others and for reading to expand your intellectual horizon. However, I can't say that I'd choose the same reading material you do. It seems a little skewed toward the fringe. Kudos on being involved in the Planetary Society and Sierra Club, and thanks for the entertaining note.