January 30, 2007

Are you a complete idiot? Take a walkd down the street and there is evidence of GOD everywhere!!! You have to be blind and want to be blind to not see it. I hope your happy in your hapless hopeless hoellhole but stop trying to spread your sickness to the rest of the world.

When I walk down the street, I see lots things -- and some of them I avoid stepping in.

Okay, that wasn't very nice. I apologize for that, but the tone of your note is rather confrontational and it brought out the worst in me.

I do not agree that there is evidence for god everywhere. If I did, I probably wouldn't be an atheist. The fact is, there are plenty of non-god explanations for these wonders you speak of. Until you can demonstrate that god is the best explanation for the world, I will stick with more likely solutions.