January 31, 2007

Hey, I've been an Atheist since i was fairly young, despite my school's attempt to turn me christian i was never really interested so here i am, bored at work and typing "Iamanathiest" in to my browser and seeing what happens.

One thing that slightly irritates me about the site. You seem to reply to your correspondence that you have a complete respect towards theists and non-theists alike. Fair enough. However on another one of your pages (i forget which one) you say that all theists will "have a go" at athiests because of their beliefs. So all i'm saying is, i agree with you on most parts, but you're a little hypocritical on the website.

I think you might be talking about the rights and responsibilities page where I say that "theists will condemn you for living by this code." If so then you're right -- "will" should be "may." I'll make the change.