May 29, 2007

You are the most hateful, horrible evil man I have ever found. How dare you presume to know more about how to raise my child then I do! [Name] is a good Christian and if she has any questions she can find the answers in the Bible. I’d tell you to read it yoru self but it would burn your fingers to the bone. There is no room for doubt in the love of Jesus Christ. Doubting His love is rejection of the Holy Spirit which is the greatest most unforgivable sin. She is NOT old enough to be talking to perverts on the computer. She is a CHILD! I saw your Web site now and see that this is so much worse than I could have imagined. [Name] will be on her knees with her father and me praying for forgiveness for what you have done. You are the devil’s servent and when you burn the angels will sing.

Please do not punish your daughter any further for this. I have no problem with your being angry at me, but your daughter is completely innocent of everything but stumbling upon a Web site and asking a question. Depending on how she uses the Web, she may have even been directed to my site inadvertently. Now is a time to explain to your daughter why you are concerned, not to punish her for trying to use her mind or sending a curious e-mail.

Take a step back and look at this situation. Don’t let your anger make you do something that you will later regret.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

what is wrong with these people?it's just a funny site...the rights and responsibilities stuff cracked me up! some people take stuff to seriously

Anonymous said...

pervert? she's calling a guy that doesen't drink, smoke or have casual sex a pervert? He's mommys frigging angel!