May 28, 2007

Hi again,

No, you are right. I used to few words when I said "break". I just meant that if these people were going to come round to my house to try and tell me that what they believe is true, I wouldn't just shut the door. I'd invite them in and tell them my belief was true. the word "break" was a bit harsh. Each to their own, if they want to believe, they can, but try and force it on me and I will reciprocate!

Since I posted my message on your site, I read a lot further, in fact I read through to the end of the posts. I did skip a few of the longer one because after reading 5 or 6 long philosophical conversations my head started to hurt. What I'm getting at is ......the hate mail......from theists - that just does my head in completely - what they say just doesn't fit with their belief. I like they you deal with them.

Your site is in my favs, and I will keep dropping in.

Keep up the good work!

Okay, I understand your position better now. Regarding reading all the posts -- I completely understand about skipping the gigantic ones. They made my head hurt when I wrote them, too!

No comments: