May 28, 2007

was this supposed to be a trap for religious people. beacause i dont care what youre american politician thinks im british where freedom actually exists not like youre illusion in america. and as for my mother she knows im an athiest and shes an athiest two. as for the pope why would i care if that wanker knows im athiest, is he going to announce me as a heathen. if so im glad, religion causes nothing but suffering. one last thing are you religious. and also too all americans speak properly. its colour not color and doughnuts not donuts. fat shits.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Please don't shame Britain like this. Americans may spell differently to us but I think you'll find you're also supposed to capitalise the start of sentences and I when you are referring to yourself. Also you seem to mean your, I'm, your again, she's, too, I'm again, a question mark after heathen, and again after religious and to. Telling Americans to speak properly does not hold much water when you don't seem to have mastered your own language.