February 03, 2007

Welcome, everyone, to the IAmAnAtheist blog. For a long time I maintained a "reader correspondence" section on IAmAnAtheist.com where I responded to e-mails I got through the site. Recently, I have become more busy and in an attempt to make my site updates more frequent (and to better separate the humor and discussion parts of my site), I will now share correspondence and other random godless thoughts through this blog.

Blogger is having some kind of mental breakdown, so it took me a week or so to get all my old correspondence moved over here. In the meantime, the blog was live and I got some response, but everything is here now in chronological order for your enjoyment. I think.

I appreciate any comments or questions you might have. Please use the "Contact" link near the top right to send them to me.